Scrub 300,000 phone numbers against the Blacklist Alliance Predatory Plaintiff database. We employ a team of full-time legal researchers who utilize proprietary deep web search technology and old-fashioned sleuthing to identify cellular numbers, landlines, and work numbers belonging to individuals and attorneys who have filed or threatened a TCPA lawsuit. It is hands-down the most comprehensive database of its kind.
Inoculate Your Database
Adjust your suppression settings to scrub out and separate mobile and landline numbers falling into any of the following categories:
- Primary Plaintiff: Includes positive-match contact numbers for named Plaintiffs.
- Secondary Plaintiff: Includes potential-match numbers for named Plaintiffs, and numbers belonging to members of the same household.
- Primary Attorney: Includes positive-match mobile, landline, and work numbers for attorneys representing plaintiffs in TCPA cases.
- Secondary Attorney: Includes potential-match numbers for attorneys, together with all other attorneys in their firm and immediate family members.
- Prelitigation: Includes numbers belonging to thousands of individuals whose TCPA cases were settled before a lawsuit was filed.