Referral Program Terms
By registering as a Blacklist Alliance (“BA”) referral partner, you agree to the following terms:
- Approval/Link. Upon approval of your application, you will be provided with a referral partner ID and a unique link to which you may direct prospective customers (“Prospects”).
- Payments. In the event one of your Prospects purchases a Blacklist Alliance subscription (and unless other arrangements have been made and agreed upon in writing), you will be paid a referral fee of 5% of the Prospect’s first month subscription fee payment. Referral fees shall be paid via PayPal or other chosen payment method within five (5) days following our receipt of payment from the Prospect.
- Reports. Prospect purchases and commission reports can be accessed by logging in to the Referral Center on the Blacklist Alliance website.
- Nature of Relationship: This Agreement does not create an employer/employee relationship, nor does this Agreement create a relationship of joint venturers, partners, associates or any other relationship between the parties other than that specifically described herein.
- Scope of Authority: Under no circumstances may you represent yourself as a BL employee, contractor, salesperson, or any other position that may cause a third party to infer that you have the power to bind BL in any manner whatsoever. You shall not quote prices to Prospects, or otherwise attempt to represent BL in any similar manner. We shall have no liability for any acts undertaken by you that fall outside the scope of your authority, and you hereby agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, expenses, claims, demands, suits, fines, or judgments (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert witness costs, court costs, and expenses) that may at any time be threatened against, suffered by, accrued against, charged to, or recoverable against us in any forum by reason of acts undertaken by you that fall outside the scope of the authority granted pursuant to this Agreement.
- Term and Termination: This Agreement shall become effective as of the date set forth above and shall remain in effect until canceled by either party. Either party may cancel this Agreement, with or without cause, by providing the other party with written notice thereof, provided, however, that BL shall pay all sums due to you as soon as practicable following any such cancellation.
- General Matters: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, arrangements, negotiations, and understandings between the parties hereto relating to the subject matter hereof. This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. This Agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to any conflicts of law rules. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be determined by arbitration in accordance with the International Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The number of arbitrators shall be one (1) and the place of arbitration shall be San Diego County, California, and the language of the arbitration shall be in English.